Subject: Regional Consultative Workshop in Preparation of the WHO Global Oral Health Meeting - Virtual Meeting - October 16-17, 10.30-13.00 CET
From: "EURO NCD" <[email-masked]>
To: Helen Sõber
Cc: "Triin Uusberg", <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Kaisa.Mitt-Alvarez" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,KÖHLER, Kristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 12:07:34 +0300

Dear National Counterpart,

Please find attached an invitation to nominate participants for the above
event. The scope and purpose, and the provisional programme are attached
as well.

Kind regards,

WHO Secretariat

Alex Monich

Special Initiative on NCDs and Innovation

World Health Organization 

Regional Office for Europe

Marmorvej 51

DK-2100 Copenhagen

Denmark

Tel.: +4545336874

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Web: https://www.who.int/europe